Monday 28 February 2011

Plan to change a new hairstyle❤

My hair is getting bored!
That's why i was cut a straight cut fringe 

Now i look cuter!
Haha....Sound i so perasan!!!

Anyway, i plan to curl my hair too...
I want to curl within this week!

OK!
Now is time for u guys to give me some opinion:

Photo A
 This is curl in the bottom 
Then i can maintain my long hair to curl this!

Photo B
this curl,
But i have to cut my hair short!

Photo 3
 This is awesome ❤
But i cant make it for normal day la....
I post this just for sharing!

Come and give me comment 

3 comments:

  1. Pic B is nice .. suit me leh .. short hair .. hahah .. pic A suit u more la ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...den u also go curl la..xD
    3 photos also nice la...xD
    Let me change new hair style this week...
    can't wait!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh u should change your hairstyle to photo 3 ... u know why? because when every u wake up late to class... u not need to get yourself busy to set set your hair! wuahahahhahaha!! but frankly said photo B look cute =D

    ReplyDelete