Saturday 14 May 2011

Chillax after exam ♥

Just finish our last paper - MQA sub, Moral
The first thing we have to do is,
eat something good!

Actually we plan to eat chicken rice,
but my car's air cond was spoil
I have to sit in an air conditioner restaurant to fulfill my stomach ♥

At the end, we decided to have Ikea cafe for lunch ♥
 
Sweetie Isaac with me ♥
Can see the foods ♥

Group picha before we leave Ikea ♥

When we step out Ikea cafe,
we saw their decor
& we decided to snap few shot here ♥

 group picha again ♥

Yeeng Yeeng is driven by passion ♥

♥ this picha so much

After we leave Ikea,
we went to Lion's house for swimming,
"one of our plan"
After exam & jump into the pool
"I feel good...
nanananana...."

Picha before we jump into the pool ♥

Everyone acting cute ♥

4 of us ♥
Where are these pretty girl from huh?

DMC ♥

Yoga-ing in the pool ♥

What is this Lan Ci post ♥

Everyone trying to squeeze inside the frame ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment