Friday 13 May 2011

The sound of my heart

Have a long time didn't update my blog already!
It is not consider a long time even a short time,
But in this period, lots of happen between me with my friends,
My friends, which we stay with each other from Semester 1 till now
We know each other when Semester 1
We close with each other when we are half way in the Study
And now we are going to graduate soon....
I really hope our friendship can maintain forever,
To create a new friendship is easy,
but to maintain a good friendship is kinda a hard stuff!


I don't know what was affected me to feel that my friends are ugly now!
I know it is something that i cannot bother!
Their own relationship!
This is non of my business!
I love to listen to their sharing, but...
I really cannot handle those affair!
It sound so ugly to me!


I really hope i can escape from this topic that i can save my friendship  

No comments:

Post a Comment